- BA in Art, with an emphasis in Multimedia Studies, from San Francisco State University
- Twenty years of professional experience in web application development, design and project management
- Extensive knowledge of content management systems and developing applications such as; WordPress, Hubspot, JQuery, PHP, html/CSS
- Familiar with designing layout for various web pages
- In-depth knowledge of creating workable links between different portions of pages
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify core requirements of a successful web page navigation
- Possess good organizational and management skills
- Goal oriented and ability to work effectively with a number of clients
- Ability to adapt visual designs into dynamic websites and websites templates
- Able to work independently and accept full responsibility for projects.
DebMohn LLC, Web and Graphic Design
09/2012 – Present, Owner
My goal with DebMohn LLC is to use my wide range of creative and technical skills to assist businesses with eye-catching designs as well as highly effective marketing programs using the web, email, blogs, social networks and other media.
Wired Island International, Turks and Caicos Islands
09/1999 – 07/2012, Creative Director
Responsible for overseeing all e-marketing and Web design projects at Wired Island for almost ten years; creating award-winning and optimized web sites for more than 50 clients in various tourism, hospitality, real estate, retail and government sectors. Possess a wide range of creative and technical skills to assist businesses with eye-catching designs as well as highly effective marketing programs using the web, email, blogs, social networks and other media.
NMP/AppNet, Falls Church, VA
07/1998 – 08/1999, Project Manager/Web Designer
As a project manager and web designer at AppNet, a single-source e-business solutions firm in Washington, D.C, I worked for several nonprofit international organizations including; CARE, International Committee of the Red Cross, Pew Center for Climate Control, and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
DNA New Media Group, San Francisco, CA
09/1995 – 6/1998, Web Developer
Responsible for web site development and management of web sites for high-technology companies. Working mostly in HTML programming and client management.
Interactive Media Festival San Francisco, CA
09/1992 – 08/1995, Project Manager
Responsible for coordination of project nominations for a non-profit multimedia events company known as the Interactive Media Festival, a three-day interactive art gallery and competition that was held in Los Angles during the summers of 1994 and 1995.
- Extensive knowledge of content management systems and developing applications such as; WordPress, Hubspot, JQuery, PHP, html/CSS, XMLSelf-reliant
- Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, In Design, Image Read
- Macromedia Dream weaver
- Windows 3.11 to Windows XP
- Microsoft Front Page and Office Suite
- Operating Systems: MS DOS, Windows 95/98, Windows NT, and UNIX.